Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Damn, I did it!

It was another bright morning I woke up to, praise the Lord!

And we headed to '记得吃' aka Kei Tak Sek, a dim sum restaurant with Grandma to yum zoe cha.

When we went to fetch Grandma, Grandpa was like, 'What the heck?!!' when seeing my bright shinning golden with a pair of dark black eyebrows.

Damn, I dyed my hair! xDD

So, I let him to lecture me, like for 5mins before we went off to stuff our stomach.

And I even joked that, if later on, when the waiter come to bury the bill, I'll just hit the table and they will sure let us fly off without paying.

Cuz seriously, now I look like I'm the gangster head in the town.

I initially want some A'mo effect but it turns out become kiam pak[annoying] face.

I don't know how I'm gonna face people in campus later.

Gangster + Doctor??

well, that is sure something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment