Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Little sharing here....










I always thought photography must come with a PRO DSLR......I was interested in this part-time hobby too and I had to admit that I envied friends who carried DSLR around and captured life.

But recently, I discovered that when I went for jogging and just an outing with family, the pictures that I snapped around with my cellphone camera were not bad.

My N97 mini actually impressed me.

I didn't add any effect here.

In fact, I wasn't really have time to set the scene and ISO neither. I just took some random shot. And I picked the best out of them to upload here.

What do you think?

Conclusion: Make use everything around you. :)

p.s Though I am poor of thing in the world, I am rich in Christ! =) AM satisfied with everything I got. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment