Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

inside the water...

(Today, I awkwardly put on swim suit for the first time of my life and together with my gut, I soaked myself into the water...)

The feeling being inside the water is so different......

As I (I was taught to) took a deep breath using my mouth(hooo) and immersed my head into the water, I see a different world, a different dimension(through my goggle), with the light shine into the water(I only get to see this a lot in movies) and that is so beautiful...

Instant peace came when the voice from the outside world is filtered...

(They told me to relax)

And so I let go everything...I wasn't using any force...and then amazingly, I felt a force was lifting me up...and I was floating...I was floating...

This made me to come to think of God...

God asked us to let go every burdens and took up His yoke. But how many of us has actually listened?

When we are trying to depend on ourselves, just like for the first time before I was taught, I tried to kick my legs so that my body could float, but I couldn't and I sank and then I started to be panic...

When I tried for the second time, and for this time, I was completely surrendered to the water, letting the flow to bring me where to be, and surprisingly I found myself being lifted up...

And that is just so peaceful, when I finally let go...and I managed to see another dimension of things through the water, like which the problems we often made big by our own pessimism...

The feeling inside the water is so good, now I know why Bethany Hamilton would love the water so much...

just wanna end with Psalm 131 here...

Psalm 131

A song of ascents. Of David.

1 My heart is not proud, LORD,
my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters
or things too wonderful for me.
2 But I have calmed and quieted myself,
I am like a weaned child with its mother;
like a weaned child I am content.

3 Israel, put your hope in the LORD
both now and forevermore.






No comments:

Post a Comment