Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

PASSION


One thing I didn't like about blogging was often I found my posts at different time were contradicting. This was actually bothering me for quite some time where I decided to give up blogging for readers would find me a rather unstable person. My stands were not stable.

End up, I discovered that this is actually a good thing, it means that I am constantly growing and changing my perspectives.

Or to say, if I am willing to be committed to this relationship with God, He will constantly bring me from one place to another place, like a teacher, teaching His daughter new things everyday.

If we tried to act smart, we would remain in the same place and God wouldn't move. Because at the time we felt so proud about what we knew, it was hard for us to accept something that would freak us out yet that is supernaturally true.

This is why Jesus said, '“I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do..." -Matthew 11:25

I used to be so sensitive to people around that I chose to be silent rather than saying something wrong. I chose to give up blogging because I dare not to have any defect in my writing. I was so indecisive in making choice for fearing any choice would be a regret. I hardly cracked a joke as I was afraid that the situation would turn silent rather than to laughter.

After all I found these were unhealthy feeling.

Believe it or not, life's worth making mistakes. If we seek to be perfect in all things, this is not a life anymore.

Just as if we seek to be smiling all days but prohibiting ourselves from crying and feeling angry, then we are not human anymore.

Live life and live with passion.

If we are not passionate at all about what we are going to do but instead always stick to low-risk choices that would make us sound and safe, then you are BORING!

Don't weigh the benefits and harmful effects when we are doing things.

Do the things we love, Love the things we do!

Be BOLD, Be PASSIONATE, Be THANKFUL, Be LOVING!

His Grace is sufficient for us after all.

PASSION IN ANCIENT GREEK MEANS TO SUFFER!

So, are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment