Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stop by and write something

I can still smell the cheese from my hair.

It is Wai Yen's Birthday!!!

She was blindfolded, leading by another two friends, [maybe a little bit syok sendiri inside her heart as she walked towards a 'surprise' party] before came to a crowd that were long awaiting to yell out 'Happy B'day'!

The guitar guided us to begin the 'Happy B'day' song with clapping hands in between.

I know I was lame in describing these kinds of things.

By the way, we were supposed to crash the party but Auntie Rose was asking me to behave along the time. We longed for surprise really, in fact she was, I meant in this campus, in this so-called deserted place Kelantan, what else kind of fun can we have? Don't tell me about stuffing fried chicken at the 24-hour KFC during 10pm is a fun.

I was extremely guilty about it and I ate the Chocolate Indulgence too.

Just for how many hour, all my effort from exercising in order to be healthy were all gone because of some peer pressure. Indeed, it was cool to exchange AN AWESOME NIGHT with EFFORT once in a while. Okay la, once in a while.

And check out this picture I took for her while snapping the chance to push down the shutter at the time when Yi Qin's Nikon light splashed on her face.


It was kinda awesome when the light from his camera had obviously divided the picture into a lighter and darker region and the line was extremely SHARPPPPP!!! It's like a perfect cutting over. This is what we called PRO, right? Oh no! It was not that nice. But it's spinning in my mind already whether to join basic photography or after effect for the next CHARGE UP!

Despite being busy as a medical student, I'm trying to fill some colour in my life with some part time hobby. However, I will commit all these unto the Lord. It is a pure joy to have everything of your life under His control.

Anyway, I couldn't believe that Wai Yen actually wasted her Choco Indulgence by casting it on my hair, thanks a lot!

Well, I could sense the sarcasm in my whole blog. Oh, this is so not me! xDD

I wish I could stop being lame to my friends. I actually indulged in it yet dislike it. It spoiled my impression a lot.

Who would want 'lameness' to be marker of herself? I don't think I can find one.

Nite. May good LORD bless you!



'Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you...' Jeremiah 1:5a




By the way, here are some pictures I had taken in the campus recently, there are more but you know it takes TIME to upload.


Couple minutes ago before I blog. Pearl was holding a cat or probably she's still holding when I'm blogging. Well, I like cat and dog. And I love it when they both are best friends. =) Don't dislike it when cat leaves you. There's no wrong it leaving you when you are not feeding them. People have to cari makan weyy. [Maslow]




Another picture of Wai Yen, waiting to blow her 20th candles! =) Don't punch me and bully me anymore cuz you're officially older than me now!



Oooh, nice! Never regret I brought my phone when I went for exercise.


Hey, wake up! Pro is coming soon!



Wow, you make me Kan-Cheong!!! So semangat to study!!

P.S Any person or animal who appeared in the pictures in this blog are disallowed to claim their copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment