Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I know You are with me


Last night I had two dreams...one is I am joining dancing competition(?) and I managed to enter finals(?) but I didn't know the result.

ANother one is a bad dream, a kind of nightmare that is challenging my faith.

I found myself inside a library. I'm pretty sure I am inside my campus library but none of the design is of the same as the Hamdan Tahir's library. It's just that in my understanding inside the dream, it's my campus libary.

And the space is so little, that it is packed with bookshelves, desks and chairs.

I remembered I ran around the library to hide myself.

It's because I am trying to study, but every table is occupied by my coursemates...and each one of them looked at me as if I am a failure.

I was so scared and disappointed inside the dream that I almost wanted to quit.

I had to tell everyone that it's really not easy for one to stand up again.

Even tough your friends didn't look at you as you thought they were, you would always think they are.

However, I have God.

He had spoken to me that He will equip me for this September.

And the most important lesson of this failure is not about whether I will win back what I lose...it's about whether I will love Him more.

Do you know why it is important for Him to give us free will?

Cuz,

without free will,
there is no obedience...

and obedience is not sacrifice,

it's surrender. :)

because Christianity is not a religion,

it's a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment