Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.


I never felt so loved by God before. I remembered I told my friend I was going to blog about the joy that came upon from Lord, but before I closed up the two posts that I had written few days ago, I couldn't wait to write about God again. It's like endless story of His presence with me. Even if now, I am sure He is beside me when I wrote about this.

How can I explain myself now? I feel like much more clear of who is God and nearer and nearer to Him as if the One I always called Father in church, CF, prayer meeting and Bible study is my Father. It wasn't just a mere recognition of Him as my Father anymore, no, but I felt deeply the relationship between us and He demanded a reply, even just a mere 'giving thanks'.

And I really felt the love He had promised, the love that I never felt so real in the past two years as a Christian. He is not only the Father that sits on the throne in the Heaven like I visualised in the past, watching me being weak and sinner, no! He is the loving Father beside me, telling me not to give up!

Let me share an amazing experience here,

I was in a struggle to hear from God. For the past one year in campus, I was always unsure about who I am, who am I? And because I am too afraid to know the truth, I shut away from God, never dare to ask Him.

I came to church and the Pastor began to preach about John 1o.

3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.

God wants me to follow His voice and He loves me.

Then, Hebrew 12 was mentioned which gave me a real shock!
“My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, 6 because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”

I was so excited yet so scared when God just spoke to me!

I was so reluctant, stubborn and doubt about myself

But when I watched Kungfu Panda 2, and surprisingly, the Panda in the movie said, 'You've got to let go of that stuff from the past because it just doesn't matter . The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.'

I cried so much in the movie and I bet the audience around me did the same but they never knew I cried for other reason.

When I came back and opened up the Facebook, the God wants you to know app again was saying the same thing,

... that you don't go to find meaning in life, you bring meaning to your life. Meaning isn't something out there waiting for you to discover. The meaning of your life is what you infuse it with - beauty or ugliness, happiness or sadness. It is totally your choice, and God wants it to be your choice because God gave you free will.

Amen!

If God had spoken to me for so many times, yet I didn't respond, what more can I say?!

Thank you Lord for everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment