Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Trust

While clearing up files in my computer, I found a welcome note which I had written for my university Christian Fellowship's Camp. At that time, I was the President of the camp and the theme chosen was Trust. Thought of sharing my thought here as the note reminds me again the beauty of Trust in Him!  Today when I shared this note, I was already graduated from the university after seven years of pursuing my studies where I would share the story another day. He is indeed faithful!

Shalom! :)
On behalf of the Christian Fellowship of USMKK, I would love to extend a warm welcome to all participants of CF Family Camp 2013!
The theme given for this year's CF Family Camp is ‘Trust’. I think it’s an amazing word. Maybe it is also an attractive word that explains why you are here today. Isn’t it a word that draws you and me to Him in the first place? We put our trust in Him because we know in Him we had the hope and the peace that we would never had before we knew Him.
Ironically, sometimes the person we said we put in our trust the most has always became the last option when situation arises. We tend to call upon Him after we run out of solutions. We always have this desire to handle and fix things up ourselves but the result always tells us it won’t work.
I think trust is something that we need to exercise on. Just want to share a tip here; the more you know Him, the more you put your trust in Him. And I know my trust in Him is still wavering too. There is just once when I was too overwhelmed with things happened around me and I didn’t know how to trust anymore and so I cried out to Him. And here is how my beloved Father God replied me (through a Christian blog I happened to read), “Weeping will last through some dark, awful nights-and in that darkness you will soon hear me whispering, “I am with you. I cannot tell you why right now, but one day it will all make sense…Hold fast. Let me embrace you in your hour of pain.” Then I know there is no one deserved more of my trust than Him.
I pray that through this camp, you and I could learn how to put our absolute trust in Him and may God touch each and every one of us in His amazing ways. I also hope all of us would have a good fellowship together during this camp as the Lord commands, “Love one another.”
Lastly, one question for you to ponder, “Can you trust Jesus Christ where your common sense cannot trust Him?”

With love,
Rachel Kho

President of CF Family Camp 2013

Jordan river, taken from Looklex Encyclopedia

No comments:

Post a Comment