Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Everything happens for a reason Part I

Before I started, let me share what God has for me today through facebook. There is this interesting application on fb, 'God wants you to know' which gives me most of the inspiration of the day. And sometimes, it pulled me up just the time I fall. At times where I am joyful, it comes out as a lesson or just the words I should appreciate. I don't know what's the time region it uses, but often I will receive message from God each day in the evening.

"Rachel Little, on this day God wants you to know

that all is well. What could you not accept, if you but knew that everything that happens, all events, past, present, and to come, are gently planned by One Whose only purpose is your good?"

And these are exactly what can be put into this blog that I foreplanned to write.

Yay, who knows I will fail?

Yay, who knows I carry so many secrets with me?

And who knows I am always sad about myself?

Him.

I cried just now in the Christian Fellowship during praise and worship. Because as I sang along, I felt so touched with God grace.

What makes Him to choose me?

What makes Him to save a wretch like me?

Is there anything special in this child that caught His attention? Is it because only Him sees the brighter side and the cuter side of me? Is it because only Him can forgive what I did? Only Him is love?

I actually has a testimony to share but because of the time reason, I save it first.

But remember, this is what I get from God, everything happens for a reason. =)

Sharingggggg!!!! Pls put on your earphone before clicking the link!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment