Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mission to Mars


Have you seen the movie, 'Mission to Mars'?

It was a horrible scene to me, 10 years ago, when I saw all those astronauts being torn apart by a catastropic wind. eeewww and I remembered it clearly as it was my brother's favourite movie. He forced my parents to bought the CD as soon as they went out of the cinema. What a spoiled brat! [Bahahaha...]

Yea, truly, they had been watching a lot of movies in the cinema together while I stayed with my grandparents...,Titanic la, Mission to Mars la and many more which I didn't know the name as I wasn't there!!!

But okay la, I was kindy enuf lerr...when I chose to stay with grandma once Dad asked me out with them. As I dun wan grandma to be alone at home. See? xDD

aNYWAY, recently when I'm back home, you know what Mom said to me? I shouldn't just go and tease my sister who often texted a guy she knew in church.

then here came, Mom said to me, 'You're 19. So just go after which ever guy you like. Bring one back! But of course a Christian la.'

It would be like Mission to Mars!

Cuz men live on Mars, women lived on Venus.

Of course that's a joke la. Adam and Eve both came from Earth.

I just wished to tell Mom, 'I'm a bad astronaut and a bad friend too. ;('

I loved to escape alone with my spaceship and I knew by that way, I would never pluck the star I wanted.

Aizz...Twinkle, twinkle little star...how I wonder what you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment