Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

No Subject


When is the most enjoying moment of our lives?

Drinking your favourite coffee in a Canon mug while watching the sunset?

Getting every work done and have a walk in the park?

Kiss the one you love and he kiss you back?

I'm having my enjoying moment too. It is when every miracle happens to me. It is when I knew God is there every time. And it's beautiful.

I had blocked a friend of mine recently. I wasn't sure how I felt after doing it. It feels like one friendship ended and a meet of a special person seemed wasn't meaningful to me anymore.

She was right, I was lying.

I don't know what's wrong with me. And sometime it came to a moment where you know what is right and wrong but you can't make a line between them.

And then, lies within lies until I can't distinguish between them on my own.

I just felt like I acted like a fool around people and the most appropriate one would be, running away.

Sometimes, I even wonder myself, do I really look different or I struggle to be different because I think I am, from the start?

Haha.

Only God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment