Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

A story that came in mind when I listened to Narnia soundtrack

One day, a beggar boy who wandered around the market to search for chance to steal food was caught by a soldier. He was so afraid and struggled to get away, but the soldier grabbed him tightly and said, 'Come, the King commanded me to bring you back, you are His lost and found son.'

The beggar boy said, 'No, my father is waiting for me at home. He will whip me if I cannot find any food back home for him. And he will starve me again tonight if I cannot offer up as much food as the rest of my sibling.'

The soldier said, 'Do you not remember? Two days ago, you went and took water from the well for a young man.'

The beggar boy said, 'Yes, I remembered he asked if I believe that he will give me the living water. I said I believe but I haven't seen him until now.'

The soldier said, 'Now he is fulfilling his promise. He is our crowned Prince Taleh. He went back to the King and said he found his brother, that is you. The King has prepared a feast at the palace to welcome you home and a ceremony to crown you as Prince.'

The beggar boy replied joyfully, 'Does this mean that I will get to have a whole new life?'

The soldier said, 'Of course, back to the palace later, you will be even greater than me in this kingdom.'

The beggar boy happily followed the soldier back to the palace.

The King saw the boy and hurried to him. He took him up to His shoulder and kissed him and said, 'This is my lost and found son, my beloved son.'

They washed the dirt away from the boy using water during the ceremony and crowned him as Prince Tzon Marito and he received the sword of Emet from the King.

Everyday, Prince Tzon Marito sang Tahilin which was the tradition of the Kingdom and learned from Prince Taleh about the attitude of a prince should have.

But each day passed by, even tough the King loved Prince Tzon Marito very much and gave whatever he asked, Prince Tzon Marito began to feel bored.

One day, he sneaked out of the palace to play. His previous sibling saw him and wanted to stone him. He initially was scared and tried to run away.

But then he stopped and thought that he was a Prince, what fear should he have, if anyone would try to hurt him, his father, the King will send an army to rescue him.

The father who whipped him before saw his courage because of the King and became angry. But immediately he calmed down and thought of setting the Prince up.

'How great is it your father, the King? I'm the one who supposed to be your father. Come back to me, son and all my lands and wealth I will give to you for these had been given by the King in a deal He made with my ancestors long ago.' said the wicked father.

'No, I do not trust in you for the trees in your garden bear spoiled fruit and your land grows weeds.' Prince Tzon Marito answered.

The wicked father would not stop and continued to say, 'You are my adopted son long ago. Well, since you found your real father, I wished to marry to you my daughter, Nasah but you must come back and stay with me. Freed yourself from the palace and the rules you must follow in the palace.'

Nasah was a very beautiful girl and Prince Tzon Marito couldn't help to think of Nasah day and night even after he was crowned prince.

Then he thought again, even tough he was happy in the palace but Prince Taleh was a too perfect man for him to follow.

So, he went back to the palace and asked the King to gave him what belongs to him and he was leaving!

The King cried and said, 'My son, one day you shall come back.'

Prince Tzon Marito went to the wicked father with his wealth and married Nasah.

But the wicked father wasn't satisfied. Because he saw the Prince missing the King after moving out. So, he told Nasah his plan.

Nasah came to Prince Tzon Marito and said, 'My Prince and my husband, if you have loved me, you should fulfill any wish I want, right?'

Prince Tzon Marito said softly, 'My dear, any wish you want.'

Nasah said, 'Then, I wanted you to go back to your father, the King, pretended that you are broke. He will shall come and hug you, by the time He hugs you, you shall kill Him with the sword of Emet."

Prince Tzon Marito was shocked with the wish but he had promised Nasah.

He came to palace to find the King, dressed in shabby, according to the plan.

The King heard that he came back and rushed out exactly to hug him.

He said, 'My son, you had came back to me. My servants, I commanded you to go and take new robe and shoes for my son for the Prince is back.'

Prince Tzon Marito said, 'Father, I had left You. I had no right to be prince again.'

The King said, 'My son, I will never forsake you until the day of harvest.'

Prince Tzon Marito was filled with regret for seeing that the King loved him so much. He tried to kill himself with the sword of Emet but stopped by Prince Taleh. Prince Taleh told him that, 'You had promised to take my living water. You shall not break it.'

Prince Tzon Marito realised that he was trapped by the wicked father all these while and thus killed Nasah with the sword of Emet by himself and came back to the Father.

The King had the Prince to marry the most beautiful girl in the Kingdom called 'Chen'.

The Prince was glad that he made the right decision and the King commanded him to go out and take other brothers home.

No comments:

Post a Comment