Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

briefly stated


I saw this on my friend's facebook profile about herself, 'I abhor not being myself.'

And I'm more than agreeing what she said.

We should be who we are but not, who we should be for the others.

And this is who I am.

I'm not good at badminton but it's the only sport I can play. I like football only when people allow me to kick it. I like cricket just because I feel it somehow relates to softball, the only game I love. [People in India hang themselves when they lose in cricket, so it's kinda grisly.] I once hope I can race on bike, especially the thrilling one where we have to cross mud.

I'm not as polite as you see. I'm rude and rebellious at home whenever parents opinions are incongruent with mine. I've just noticed that the gap between us is getting bigger and eventually all I can do is just respecting them, but not following them.

I'm a very confident person but I never like to show it in front of people.

I'm very quiet and love to spend time with myself when the topic does not meet my interest. Otherwise, you would see the side of me who talk more than you can imagine.

No one is my enemy. I treat everyone as friend. It just that, I knew we don't have much to talk before I even step in your shoes.

In my perception, friends are made to leave a footprint in our life. But that footprint is not necessary made from talking and spending night together on a trip. Sometimes, you've become friend inside my heart even tough we never talk with each other for more than one sentence.

I want to be a doctor but my ambition is a film director.

I love art but I don't like it when people use it as an excuse for insanity, lust and obscenity.

I might look unpredictable, giving people feeling of insecure but that's not me.

Things I enjoyed the most in the world is singing, blogging and movie. I'm a TV fanatic and I won't know when people talk to me while I'm watching TV or thinking. I can't be drifted from this dreaded hobby.

I'm not sporty but I think passive fits in very well.

I have my very own way of thinking and every second is my rush hour. Whenever one's principle crashes mine, he/she will stay as my friend but never best friend. My time can't afford walking relaxingly with one, and chatting about something I disagree very much.

Don't just give me an opportunity when you feel like to. I'm not a beggar who doesn't has a choice.

I love reading but not for English novels. Their literature stunned me and their storyline impressed me but my patience can't fight with the pages.

I love reading and I think the only author that can make me finished his book is Jin Yong.

I like English very much and I learn them for interest but this interest never beat the one I have for Chinese.

There are things we can do and can't do. In case you understand, 'can do and can't do' are referring to the same matter.

I'm a Christian, hope you know that. Unaware, I don't decide things for myself anymore. Often things you see I'm doing, they are all God's decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment