Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

coming out of the shade: first do what I can




I was so excited about booking the Air Asia flight for my final break coming home to Penang, excluding how I really get back home later, the cost for flying from KB to KL then to Penang were just RM20. I couldn't help myself but yelled that, 'Yea, finally I can fly.' My friend gave me a stunning look as if she was tired by the domestic flights she had been experienced all these while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I moved!! Officially count on tomorrow, I supposed. I'm at DM3, 217 now, feel free to find me and laugh together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm involved in the Decor and I adopted some values from the meeting afterward but not just team work and punctuality that matter!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew the true meaning of Christian and I'm still growing up. Finally I know why I'm here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend reaction towards my over reaction on flights actually got me into a flicker of idea about life. Somehow, we couldn't feel a joy in someone who is enjoying something we probably is deserving and taking granted for it. She might feel that flying is nothing, she can just as many times as she want. She is in fact bored of it. But I felt so happy that for the first time I can be on the sky, watching Malaysia. Indeed for 18 years of my life, I had never tried what Wright Brothers wished to for me.

It made me thought of other people. I'm excited for the coming up flight but what about them? Do they happy if they are to be given a seat? Or they prefer us to give them food? I mean, those from the undeveloped country, the victims of poverty and starvation. What about those who need to go to school? Would it be that their joy will simply be triggered by just giving them a pencil rather than a flight?

I felt falling deep of a ocean. A place where it is too deep that I never thought I could reach out to it. I felt the true meaning of Christian. I was very radical before. I always hoped for the day of Salvation, but I never thought of others whom God loves too. I rejected modern music, Chinese culture as soon as I became a Christian. But God doesn't want this. All He wants is that, I love my neighbor as myself.

Like what Lenka sang, 'He's gonna play a part' in 'Trouble is a friend'. If we viewed trouble as a friend, actually we can stop or fix it faster if we felt that it's another platform for us to gain experience on this and know more of the sequence of world.

I don't want to lock myself in a box anymore. The box is too dark, deep and heavy. I felt alone inside there.

And this is why I moved out from my previous room cuz I'm seeking for something called respect. And I made the tolerance step for it. [Would be more detail in my next post]

And today's evening, I went for the Decor meeting. We formed a team that is going to decorate the backdrop for the Moon Cake Festival event later on. I felt that when there's a round table, when people sit in one group for discussion, respect is important. And my team leader really did that. He was actually listened to everyone's idea. This is how we form a team, how we make the 'team work' strong. We felt respected and we respected each other.

Because of time, I can't say much.

I might be little but I can try to do the very best to stress the point that, we are all equal.

Human are all equal, this is what I want to conclude.

Equally sinned, but equally loved by God.

Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

My goal for now, love children and never fail them. Will be coming out with more goals in consistent with what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment